About Me

My photo
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
A former homeless man in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, I am now back to my first love since being homeless no more, politics & racial oppression. Come join me on this adventure.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Clicking For Homeless Veterans.

By Jueseppi B.

This is a monumental effort to feed homeless Veterans, and all it takes from you is a 3 second click of your mouse.
Please click the mouse, and feed a homeless Veteran today. 100% of ALL money goes to feed homeless Veterans. Follow the link below please.....all you need do is copy the URL address below, into your browser's URL address field at the top of your browser page, then click enter. 



http://www.theveteranssite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=10&origin=VET_FACE_FLAG_ADGROUP_CLICKREMINDER_0622_CTG


We always wonder what we can do for the millions who are less fortunate than we are, well this is a way to help feed a group of homeless people who have spent their time fighting for our freedoms. We never say thank you to the Veterans, this is a way to say thank you and a lot more. Anyone can click a mouse, so let's all click at least once a day, or once a week if you are busy...it means so much to those who are in need. Thank You All. 


Just a side note about this blog, Erasing Racism Now will not be posted to every day by me. So many bloggers are out here posting daily, but I am a bit different, I believe if you don't have anything to say/post, then thats what you say/post,...nothing. I will be posting to this blog only when the mood or current events situation strikes me. Which won't be everyday...I hope.
Thank you in advance for your daily/weekly clicking for Homeless Veterans.


"Disagree Intelligently, Use Facts & Truth".

No comments:

Post a Comment