About Me

My photo
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
A former homeless man in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, I am now back to my first love since being homeless no more, politics & racial oppression. Come join me on this adventure.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Disappointed MY Black ASS

By Jueseppi B.



Disappointed my Black ass. Wake the fuck up. Politics was never a game of winner take all, never. Comprise is what diplomacy is all about, and THAT is why I AM AN ObamaCrat and not a fuckin Progressive, Independent, Left Leaning, Liberal. THIS POTUS has proven to be for ALL Americans, not JUST those fake ass phony fair weather supporters of the many "factions" of the Democratic Party!!!


U want to see disappointment, allow the GOPukes, Teatard-baggers, Reich Wingers to take control of this government.

"Disagree Intelligently, Use Facts & Truth".

No comments:

Post a Comment