About Me

My photo
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
A former homeless man in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, I am now back to my first love since being homeless no more, politics & racial oppression. Come join me on this adventure.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Say What???


By Jueseppi B.

I pulled this comment from a thread on a Facebook Group Wall,
(American Live Wire)
 I will comment after you read the wisdom of a Caucasian woman. 
I would appreciate all comments please.


Noeleen Cleary
"I dislike her because she's completely devoid of any sense of class or social graces whatsoever. As is her husband. Neither of them have a clue as to to how to conduct themselves in civilized or political circles without embarrassing not only themselves but also the people of the United States of America, whom they DO NOT represent as a whole.
I resent her and he both for that. Unfortunately, we the people have to be ashamed for him, her and their followers because they lack the ability to be ashamed for themselves.

To be crude...you can take the person out of the ghetto...

As I said, "to be crude". If Jueseppi wants to call that "racist", so be it. I'm not a politically correct person, not will I ever be.
These people weren't reared by their parents. They were drug up from the gutters and it shows in how they represent the American people.

Could ANYTHING be any further from the TRUTH???
Now in any society there is the notion that people are sometimes right in their thinking, based on facts and conclusions, and we don't have to agree with them, but they have a right to their opinions. In the case of Ms. Cleary, it is simple racism, hatred of a woman of color, and a disgusting need to make herself feel better, about herself by "attempting" to degrade a woman, far above & beyond Ms. Cleary.

FLOTUS Michelle Obama is everything Ms. Cleary can never be. Intelligent, compassionate, savvy, smart, beautiful, educated, graceful, classy, hot, sexy, erotic, and The First Lady Of The United States Of America.
I will not even attempt to defend Michelle Obama against the garbage this pathetic little woman typed, it is not necessary. Look at FLOTUS Obama's record. That Ladies & Gentlemen are the Fact & Truth, over lies & misinformation.

"Disagree Intelligently, Use Facts & Truth".

No comments:

Post a Comment